BISHOP'S CHRISTMAS GRANT APPLICATION
The Conference Transformative Ministry Team has announced that the Bishop’s Christmas Grant application is now available online at the INUMC website. Click Here. The deadline for application is February 28. Criteria includes:
- Ministries seeking this grant must have a connection to the work of the United Methodist Church either directly by use of the building or members or boards; or indirectly as partners with other faith-based community groups.
- Diversity in people served and location.
- Ministries will not be eligible for a grant for more than two consecutive years unless the ministry is needed to maintain diversity.
- The grant is to give the ministry a ‘boost’ and is not intended to support the day-to-day operations or staff compensation.
- The grant is to directly benefit children, 18 years old and under
UMVIM TEAM LEADER TRAINING: Sunday, January 22 at St Mark’s Carmel United Methodist Church
Planning a rewarding mission experience for your team and those where you are serving is a daunting task. With UMVIM Team Leader Training you will be provided resources to support your preparation before, during and after the "trip". You will discover projects that suit your teams' interests, cultural information and precautions for a smooth, fulfilling journey. Click Here to Register